- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner for reduced friction - Lightweight sealed alloy end caps and alloy cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB shifters Contents: - 1x - 1.1mm x 1500mm cable - 1x - 1.1mm x 2300mm cable - 2.7m - Compression-less 4mm housing - 8x - Black sealed alloy end caps - 2x - Black dirt guard alloy end caps w/ rubber boots - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
- Nano-polished ultra slick extruded cables are non-coated for ultimate smoothness and durability - Kevlar reinforced compressionless linear strand housing with slick lube liner improves lever feel - Lightweight alloy end caps and cable tips - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM road and MTB brake levers Contents: - 1x - 1.5mm x 1350mm cable - 1x - 1.5mm x 2350mm cable - 3m - Compression-less 5mm housing - 2x - EZ-bend housing segments - 6x - Black alloy end caps - 2x - Black alloy end caps for small frame fittings - 2x - Black alloy cable tips - 2x - Black rubber cable donuts - 2x - Black rotating hooks
$45.00 - $47.00
SRAM's SlickWire Pro MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to upgrade your braking. You get two stainless-steel cables; slippery lined, compression-free 5mm-diameter housings; and aluminum ferrules. It's compatible with all mountain mechanical brakes.
Giant's UltraSlick Derailleur Cable Kit has the parts you need to get your bike shifting smoother than ever. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel shift cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, lined derailleur housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Giant's UltraSlick MTB Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your cable-actuated mountain bike brakes stopping smooth, powerful, and fast. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
Giant's UltraSlick Road Brake Cable Kit has the parts needed to get your road bike stopping on a dime. Includes: - 2 Teflon-coated stainless steel brake cables - 1.8 meters of pre-lubricated, Kevlar-reinforced compressionless housing - All required cable ends and ferrules
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
$11.99 - $15.99
Slick stainless cables undergo a polishing process to further remove imperfections. This creates a smoother surface with lower friction than PTFE-coated cables. With no coating, these are highly durable and compatible with all performance housings and lubricants. Typically used on high-end bikes, by riders wanting improved performance. Pro Polished cables eliminate the need for flaky coatings with an innovative polishing process to reduce friction and improve performance. - Polished stainless steel construction for low friction - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Cables are tinted gold for easy identification
$13.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. • Forged aluminum construction • Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes • Great for tricky cantilever brake setups • Lightweight design • Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
$4.00 - $7.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
$2.99 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
Page 1 of 2 Next page